7) Set up Google Search Console
Google is the go-to place for most people that are looking for a solution to a problem.
If you want to know what problems people are searching for when they stumble upon your website, then Google Search Console is a must-have tool for you.
Search Console offers tools and reports for the following actions:
- Confirm that Google can find and crawl your site.
- Fix indexing problems and request re-indexing of new or updated content.
- View Google Search traffic data for your site: how often your site appears in Google Search, which search queries show your site, how often searchers click through for those queries, and more.
- Receive alerts when Google encounters indexing, spam, or other issues on your site.
- Show you which sites link to your website.
- Troubleshoot issues for AMP (accelerated mobile pages), mobile usability, and other search features.
Using the Search Console will give you the insights that you need to make it as easy as possible for your potential customers to find you.
Create an account for access to the how-to guide in this module